Response structure for new , modify , cancel , fill

vikas_kite
Hi ,

I am using .net client library . Do you have any response (Dictionary) structure demo for new , cancel , modify and filled ? It will be ease to implement the logic for parsing the data in my application .

Please suggest .
  • vikas_kite
    vikas_kite edited July 2021
    i am taking about this Dictionary(string , dynamic) structure
  • sujith
    You can check out documentation here.
  • vikas_kite
    why am I getting two cancel responses for each cancel request ? Is it normal or am i doing something wrong ?
    Why am i getting status for modify request as UPDATE not MODIFY ?
  • sujith
    These are asynchronous events thrown by the OMS, we just relay the message. We have informed them about this multiple times but it might take a while to fix it. You can use the postback as an event to fetch orderbook to know the correct status of the order.

No, postbacks will be only sent for the orders that are placed from your Kite Connect app.
  • rakeshr
    why am I getting two cancel responses for each cancel request ?
    Are you getting this in the order-book or postback update? You haven't mentioned the API source.
    If this is for postback, then it will be asynchronous events as @sujith said.
    Why am i getting status for modify request as UPDATE not MODIFY ?
    Are you refering to postback update here?
    If yes, then Postback sends UPDATE status for order modification. Go through the documentation here.
  • vikas_kite
    Thanks for reply .
    I am using .net api . Yes i was asking about postback / websocket update .
    @rakeshr Do we get trade id for each trade on postaback / websockeet update ?
  • rakeshr
    Do we get trade id for each trade on postback / WebSocket update?
    Yes, you will get order_id/exchange_order_id for each postback update. You can check the sample payload here.
    PS: We request you to go through kite connect documentation in detail, before posting repeated query.
  • vikas_kite
    vikas_kite edited July 2021
    Sir , I am not asking about order_id and exchange_order_id . I am asking about trade id , exchange sends a unique trade id for each trades .
    I know about : Order id and exchange order id will be same for the order till it's complete or cancel.