Historical data while streaming at 09:15 in the morning

pat11
Dear @rakeshr

I'm trying store tick data of a full day starting from 09:15 to 03:30 in the afternoon.

I was trying to run my codes on 09:10 in the morning for bank nifty so that i could catch the full ticks from staring at 09:15.

But i got amused by a very rare scenario when the streaming started i got all the close prices of from 1970 means from the beginning of the bank nifty.

Is there any solution to receive the ticks from the very first of the beginning of the market at 09:15 to my console ???
  • rakeshr
    Historical data while streaming at 09:15 in the morning
    I guess you are using Websocket streaming here not historical data here. So, 1970 here is the epoch start time. This thread explains more.
    Is there any solution to receive the ticks from the very first of the beginning of the market at 09:15 to my console ???
    You are using the correct way of subscribing to Websocket feeds at the required time stamp, but you just need to ignore such epoch time.
  • SRIJAN
    SRIJAN edited October 2021
    @pat11 bro , BANKNIFTY did not exist in 1970
  • pat11
    Hey @SRIJAN thanks for your comment on this.
    I was bit hurry while writing this issue here and mistakenly wrote 1970 here but bro i really do get historical close prices of bank nifty when i try to run my code before 09:15 in the morning to get the data from very first tick of the day.

And it also comes according to what timeframe i gave while streaming.

But if i try to stream after 09:15 every thing comes as expected and tick values comes as in the market correspondence.

Any help would be appreciated @rakeshr @sujith sir.
  • SRIJAN
    @pat11 please provide the code you have written to fetch tick data here,then only the mods can help you.