sunil354

sunil354
Hi,
I already hold a subscription with kiteconnect and use tradtron for initiating my strategies. am learning and testing new strategies using python for which i have to create new apps. will i be charged (2000) for each app i create?
  • SRIJAN
    Yes,for each app you create in developer , its 2000 rupees. But if you have to just test strategies,why don't use the api you already have. No need to create multiple apps.
  • sunil354
    Thanks for the reply sir, i presently use trade tron and i want to test using my own python codes. can i use the same api_keys? i created a separate app and deleted it immediately. will i be still charged??
  • sunil354
    Srijan sir. What's the solution for this. Am initiating few strategies from trade tron. The url and post url is mentioned. Do I still need to connect from python environment. If yes how do I go about
  • SRIJAN
    SRIJAN edited November 2021
    Look,i dont know what trade tron is. Its simple,for each app you create on kite developer account,its 2000 rupees. From what i can understand is ,yes,you can use the same api keys. tag sujith sir or rakesh sir if you want more info.
  • sujith
    @sunil354,
    If you are not using them simultaneously then you may change redirect url and postback url and use it.
    If you are using them simultaneously then you will need a new subscription.
  • Sandeep_Prakash
    @sujith How many parallel apps can we run? I mean, in this case, there will be 1 mobile app, 1 trade tron, 1 KiteConnect API and finally 1 Kite Web session. Is so many sessions in parallel allowed or is there a limit?
  • sujith
    Because of the regulatory reasons, you can have only one session alive at any point in time for an app.
    You can know more here.
  • sunil354
    Thanks sujith sir, I want to use it simultaneously, i just want to test few python scrips which am still learning. i will try it one at a time. thanks for your help.