How to place fill or kill order

kiran84
Hi,

Does Zerodha offers a way to place Fill or Kill order? I don't want to have my limit orders partially filled, these should be either fully executed immediately or not executed at all.
  • rakeshr
    Yes, you can use IOC validity type order.
  • kiran84
    But by using this, partial fulfillment of order is possible and I don't want this. I want order to be filled completely and immediately, and if not possible, it should be cancelled/rejected.
  • sujith
    You will have to place an order by checking bid and ask probably. For immediate cancellation, you will still have to place an IOC order but with an additional check at your end.
  • kiran84
    I am using IOC, but checking bid and price might not give me the price I want. Thing is that either my order should be filled completely at a price less than limit price or it should be cancelled. Otherwise, why should I pay Rs 20 as a brokerage for partially filled order?
  • Gjain75
    is brokerage payable on "executed" order if that is "rejected"? "rejected" may be due to volumes freeze (if mkt order) or mwpl overflow. "rejected order" is showing under "executed orders"
  • sujith
    Brokerage is charged on partially filled rejected or cancelled order and completed orders only.
    If an order is rejected or cancelled without a fill then there is no brokerage on that.