Few token numbers are not working on Kite Ticker Stream

tarunprasadoff
A few instrument token numbers are not working on the tick stream of Kite Ticker. If I subscribe to those instrument tokens I am getting this error on connect:

Connection error: 1006 - connection was closed uncleanly (I dropped the WebSocket TCP connection: close reason without close code)

Some of those instrument tokens are 18325250, 19770626, 37916930. However, I am not getting this error when I subscribe to other instrument tokens such as 272376070.
  • SRIJAN
    These tokens are working fine. It would be some error in your code that causes websocket disconnection.
  • rakeshr
    Some of those instrument tokens are 18325250, 19770626, 37916930. However, I am not getting this error when I subscribe to other instrument tokens such as 272376070.
    It may be because of the token format you are sending for the subscription. This thread might help.
  • tarunprasadoff
    I am sending them in the correct token format of a single list. I am not sending a nested list
  • tarunprasadoff
    These tokens started working after some time but I am getting issues with different tokens. These tokens are 13307138, 22376450, 25076482.

I don't know why this keeps happening. Kite Ticker stops working for different tokens arbitrarily.
  • sujith
    Make sure you are sending the numbers and not a string. You may also implement the on_error to check the error messages from Kite Ticker.
  • tarunprasadoff
    Sujith I was sending it as numpy.int64. As soon as I converted it to int it started working. Thank you for the help.
This discussion has been closed.