Unable to get instrument_token data while subscribing 100 tokens

trk0653
When I'm trying to subscribe more than 100 tokens , I'm able to get only 50% of tokens data while for other remaining tokens I'm not getting anything with in the ticks data.I have considered nifty 100 token data & saved in a list format of int data type .Under on_connect method I'm passing this list to ws.subscribe in full mode.This is how I'm subscribing & I'm not using any threading metedology.In the ticks output I'm able to see only limited instrument token data but not whole subscribing list.
Colud u please look into this issue
  • SRIJAN
    https://kite.trade/forum/discussion/6632/not-getting-prices-from-every-tick

Ticks are received only when there is a change in any of the tick fields.
  • trk0653
    i was not getting data for atleast 2 to 3hrs .And also when we r subscribing to more than 100 tokens , there will be price change for atleast 70 stocks right during trade duarition i.e from 9.30 to 3.30 .i have considered nifty 100 tokens & started the websoket socket connection at 10.30am and ended at 3.25pm.During these hours i was getting limited tokens not the whole list of 100 tokens.

• sujith
    Only the first cached tick will have data for all 100 tokens, post that you will only receive data if there is a change.
  • trk0653
    trk0653 edited January 2022
    @sujith i didn't get u , can u please be more specific ? Ans also can u suggest best approach to subscribe bulk tokens parallely ?
  • rakeshr
    During these hours i was getting limited tokens not the whole list of 100 tokens.
    You will receive tick data for subscribed instrument token, only if there is change in any of the mode fields. As, @sujith explained above.
    Ans also can u suggest best approach to subscribe bulk tokens parallely ?
    Go through python websocket FAQs.
  • trk0653
    What are these mode fields ?
  • sujith
    Please read the documentation to know more about the different modes supported by Kite Ticker.