access token expiry time everyday

Ashok121
can you please let me know access token exact expiry time everyday?
Tagged:
  • sujith
    It is flushed everyday between 7:30 to 8:30 AM.
  • MAG
    @Ashok121: To be safe I always log in at 8:31 or later. Once I started doing that, I never had issues with invalidated access tokens.
    That also means that if one wants to do any api related work, one really cant do it for the one hour window between 7:30 to 8:30.
  • Ashok121
    If i generate access token between 7:00 am to 7:30 am, will it work for complete day?
    I am doing job and its difficult for me to generate token after 8:30 am.
    please provide solution.
  • sujith
    We have made some changes to the access token flush process. Now if you create an access token post 07:30 AM it should be valid for the whole day.
  • maheshsolanke
    hii @sujith i have Generated access token @2021-08-12 08:33:26 today still getting.
    kiteconnect.exceptions.TokenException: Incorrect `api_key` or `access_token`.
  • sujith
    @maheshsolanke,
    You can refer to this thread.
    And also make sure you don't call generate access token again once you have a valid access token.
  • JN7349
    Hi @sujith,

Is 7.30 to 8.30 still valid in 2022 for flushing out the tokens? For the next two weeks i won't be able to access my laptop after 7, so not possible for me to generate access tokens after 7. Please answer as it is urgent for me. Thank you.
  • SRIJAN
    SRIJAN edited July 2022
    It's recommended to generate access token after 7:30 AM as told by Sujith Sir above in this thread.

Some more information has been given in this thread by Rakesh Sir:

https://kite.trade/forum/discussion/comment/27340/#Comment_27340