3/29 expiry FNO data not able to fetch on 3/30

laxmanR
Hello,

3/29 expiry FNO data not able to fetch on 3/30. previously current expiry data was available for atleast 1 more day after expiry.
I want 3/29 expiry data available and it's very important to me. Data subscription becomes useless.
  • laxmanR
    @sujith
    Is there a way to get March 29th expiry data?
  • rakeshr
    I want 3/29 expiry data available
    Are you looking for historical candle data?
    Then continuous data is available, but only for the day interval.
  • laxmanR
    @rakeshr @sujith
    yes I want historical data but 1 min timeframe.
    I am sure Zerodha will have it stored somewhere but data is not being exposed to data subscribers. Sometimes it's there 1 to 2 days after expiry and now it's not there since yesterday morning. Do something and expose the data. I want it for 3/29
  • rakeshr
    Currently, we provide continuous data for F&O only for the day interval.
  • laxmanR
    @rakeshr @sujith @nithin
    I have been subscribing since over 2 years, this was not the case we used to have the data available 1 to 2 days post expiry. This time data is not available since yesterday which is unusual. Talk to someone who knows this and help me get the 3/29 expiry data.
  • laxmanR
    Is this a paid service or Free service? Why no body is taking proper responsibility?
  • sujith
    It used to be available because of the legacy reasons. After the recent backend updates, it won't be possible.

PS: We don't provide support for Kite Connect. This is a community driven forum and we are all developers here like you. Please don't make passive aggressive comments on the forum.
  • laxmanR
    Based on info you have been providing thought you are on Dev team.
  • ashwin_tay
    @laxmanR it would be best if you backup FnO data by EOD before 12pm on expiry day