C++ API fails to fetch LTP for Indices

nkr
The code below returns empty result. Note that it works fine if I replace NIFTY 50 with INFY.
std::vector<std::string>niftyVec{"NSE:NIFTY 50"};
std::unordered_map<std::string, kiteconnect::ltpQuote> tempMap = mKiteObj->getLtp(niftyVec);

The curl request for NIFTY 50 ltp from command line works fine. I guess the issue is with the way the response is being formatted for indices. Could someone look into it?
Are you guys not maintaining the C++ APIs ? There are multiple issues where it seems the code has not been updated as per the latest changes.
Tagged:
  • nkr
    Note : The response body for NSE indices are empty via C++ client. Its is working for BSE:SENSEX and other NSE:INFY, RELIANCE etc.
  • nkr
    Any update on this?
  • rakeshr
    You need to use NSE: NIFTY 50 with space between nifty and 50. You need to use the trading symbol from the instrument file.
  • nkr
    nkr edited June 2023
    I have tried it. Its not working. Can you check once at your end ? None of the NSE indices are working. Banknifty, nifty 50, finnifty.
  • nkr
    nkr edited June 2023
    @rakeshr @sujith this issue is with c++ api
  • nkr
    Any update on this ?
  • nkr
    nkr edited June 2023
    Could you confirm if C++ api is broken for NSE indices? Is this in your engineering pipleline ? This is a major blocker for me as my strategy needs this api.
  • sujith
    Can you enable debug logs and paste the complete stacktrace here?

PS: Make sure to remove client and app specific tokens.
  • nkr
    I have raised this issue and posted the requested info here : https://github.com/zerodha/cppkiteconnect/issues/61
  • nkr
    @sujith @rakeshr Is there an update for this issue ?
  • sujith
    It is an open source third party library, you can fork it and do the changes necessary. The APIs are working fine from our end.
  • nkr
    nkr edited June 2023
    I understand that it is open source but quoting from the repo “The official C++ client for communicating with Kite Connect API.” You have official client with broken APIs for basic functionality of fetching LTP and you are not even acknowledging the issue.
  • nkr
    You can close this issue as it's fix PR has been merged.
This discussion has been closed.