Not getting GHCL feed

pareshbhatiya
I am not getting GHCL instrument feed.
Other instrument's feed is working fine.
  • sujith
    It seems fine at our end. Can you share more details about it?
  • pareshbhatiya
    i have subscribed many instruments, all instruments live ltp is getting but on ly GHCL instrument live LTP is not getting.
  • pareshbhatiya
    Please check properly
    Instrument Name: GHCL
    Instrument Token: 288513
    Exchange Token: 1127

this particular instrument feed is not getting.
  • pareshbhatiya
    can i get any direct technical support email id for instant solutions?
    Because this is live market escalations we can't wait for this much time.
    I have subscribed paid service for live trading & live market data.
  • MAG
    @pareshbhatiya What programming language are you using? How are you trying to get the quotes? Are you using the websocket or are you using the kite.quote method/call?
    Without proper details how do you expect anyone to guess whats going on at your end and help you?

I am assuming you are using the kite quote method.

As you can see in the attached screenshot, I just tried it at my end and it is working absolutely fine. You need to enable debug logs at your end and see what error message or exceptions are being sent back.

First of all if you are getting quotes for other instruments and not getting quotes for only GHCL then there is something wrong in your code where you are passing incorrect parameters to the quote method.

Also kite API does not have official tech support for coding. The only support is on this forum and it's on a best effort basis.
    The reason for this is that the API is designed to be used by experienced programmers who have both programming as well as market knowledge in order to read the documentation, understand the features, write the code and debug any errors or faults that may occur.
  • sujith
    You can read more about the tick frequency on the FAQs. GHCL is not that actively traded instrument, you will see less ticks compared to other instruments. You may change mode to full to get more ticks and more data.

Kite Connect is purely an execution platform. Kite Connect doesn't offer one to one support. We are all developers like you who work on our projects and help other community members. You can write here. We can help you out.