Network Exception

smir99
Hi,
Frequently getting following error
"Error Message: Couldn't connect to nest gateway ErrorType : NetworkException

Any solution on this !
  • botany02
    @Kailash @sujith

I'm also facing network exception with message Couldn't connect to nest gateway while placing orders. This happens especially during the first few minutes of market hours and earlier I didn't face such issue.

Is this bcoz of any updates or trial at your end or volatility during initial phase of market hours..?
  • Vivek
    @botany02 Can you verify if the order you have placed got placed actually? Please confirm the same to debug this issue.
  • botany02
    @vivek
    The order was actually executed,but kite server thrown exception instead of returning success with order number.

And also, postback order update was not sent from kite server for the same order.

Could you pls look into this?
    I feel this is a very serious issue.

I'm not having any problems with my client and the exception is thrown by the kite server.

This happens only in first few minutes after market opening.
  • sujith
    Hi,
    We have informed concerned team. We will let you know once they reply.
  • sujith
    @smir99,
    We have located the issue. We are working on it.
  • smir99
    @sujith
    Today again I have faced the issue of "Couldn't connect to nest gateway ErrorType : NetworkException"
    what to do ?
  • sujith
    Hi @smir99,
    We had done some fixes yesterday. This shouldn't be happening. Can you private message your client id and order id, We will check and get back to you.
  • sujith
    Hi @smir99,
    Can you private message your client_id?
  • smir99
    smir99 edited March 2017
    @sujith
    please check your inbo xi have msg personally
  • smir99
    @sujith
    today morning again faced the issue of Network Exception
    feeling frustrated due to this issue
  • smir99
    @sujith
    Today again , I have faced Network exception issue
  • sujith
    @smir99,
    We have done some changes to fix this issue, please let us know if you are still facing this issue.