KiteDotNet.DLL :- Have any method to calculate leverage in Equity?

pawandev
Hi @botany02 how r u?
do we have any method which can calculate leverage in equity like in case of BO we have to pass share number.

thanks
  • botany02
    @pawandev
    I'm Fine..
    At-present, no method is available to calculate Margin/Leverage.
    I'm updating the library which will have functions for Margin/Leverage.

Thanks
  • pawandev
    Request you to add google feeburner subscribe form in your website. User will subscribe your email list and when you add new things/info etc. User will notified by email. I think you got my view. thanks
  • pawandev
    Hi
    @botany02

How do I calculate the Margin required and Leverage for a particular share while placing BO order?

I got the json from "https://api.kite.trade/margins/equity" in the below format:-

{"margin": 0, "co_lower": 4.0, "mis_multiplier": 3.0, "tradingsymbol": "AARTIIND", "co_upper": 16.5, "nrml_margin": 0, "mis_margin": 33.0}

AARTIIND share price : 794.25

Please guide me. thanks
  • pawandev
    ok thanks
  • haribabu
    Hi,

I want F&O OI data also in KiteDonNet, will you make it available ?

HowUtrade says Kite Server is not sending the same. any plans to send the same, with out which It may not benefit my trading. Also we need VWAP.
  • sujith
    Hi @haribabu,
    It is currently available in the getQuote call.
  • haribabu
    Hi @sujith

getQuote function is not available in Kite Class Methods.

It is having only SubscribeToQuotes which raised Quotes received Event. in that Open Interest is not available.

I sent mail to www.HowUtrade.in they said Kite Server is not sending the same.
  • sujith
    @haribabu,
    It is not available in websockets as of now. We may add it in future based on the availability of the same data from our source.
This discussion has been closed.