connection was closed uncleanly (WebSocket closing handshake timeout (peer did not finish the openin

Gjain75
getting following error, it was connecting fine until yesterday...

INFO:root:Connection closed: 1006 - connection was closed uncleanly (WebSocket closing handshake timeout (peer did not finish the opening handshake in time))
  • Gjain75
    @sujith @rakeshr Kindly see.. not able to get streaming data.. though kite.ltp is returning data..
  • tahseen
    @Gjain75 don't mind but I think you are learning python and Kite API together

Whereas you should learn python programming properly first and then get into kite api

You might disagree and I might be sounding discouraging but am telling you what is the correct way
  • Gjain75
    @tahseen whatever it be, none of your business. You can utilize your time better elsewhere than commenting on all and sundry's posts without getting paid for it.
  • tahseen
    @Gjain75

1. Remember no matter how much you disagree and avenge by taunting, what I said is the truth
    2. Zerodha as well as you are using tech stack / language that is open source made by those who were never paid