connection was closed uncleanly (WebSocket closing handshake timeout (peer did not finish the openin

Gjain75
getting following error, it was connecting fine until yesterday...

INFO:root:Connection closed: 1006 - connection was closed uncleanly (WebSocket closing handshake timeout (peer did not finish the opening handshake in time))
  • Gjain75
    @sujith @rakeshr Kindly see.. not able to get streaming data.. though kite.ltp is returning data..
  • tahseen
    @Gjain75 don't mind but I think you are learning python and Kite API together

Whereas you should learn python programming properly first and then get into kite api

You might disagree and I might be sounding discouraging but am telling you what is the correct way
  • Gjain75
    @tahseen whatever it be, none of your business. You can utilize your time better elsewhere than commenting on all and sundry's posts without getting paid for it.
  • tahseen
    @Gjain75

1. Remember no matter how much you disagree and avenge by taunting, what I said is the truth
    2. Zerodha as well as you are using tech stack / language that is open source made by those who were never paid
  • Nayan924
    @tahseen Do you have the answer to the question or not?
    This was working fine till moments ago.
    Python is a vast language, we only learn what is needed, if you have the solution for this exact situation, it would mean the world to us if you could share how to solve it.
  • rakeshr
    @Nayan924
    Please paste here the complete error stack trade.
  • Rekha
    I am facing the same issue. here is the error:
    2022-09-03 06:44:19,277 - kiteconnect.ticker - Thread-1 (run) - ERROR - Connection closed: 1006 - connection was closed uncleanly (WebSocket opening handshake timeout (peer did not finish the opening handshake in time))
    2022-09-03 06:44:20,524 - kiteconnect.ticker - Thread-1 (run) - ERROR - Connection error: 1006 - connection was closed uncleanly (WebSocket opening handshake timeout (peer did not finish the opening handshake in time))
    2022-09-03 06:44:20,586 - kiteconnect.ticker - Thread-1 (run) - ERROR - Connection closed: 1006 - connection was closed uncleanly (WebSocket opening handshake timeout (peer did not finish the opening handshake in time))
    2022-09-03 06:44:20,789 - kiteconnect.ticker - Thread-1 (run) - ERROR - Connection error: 1006 - connection was closed uncleanly (WebSocket opening handshake timeout (peer did not finish the opening handshake in time))
    2022-09-03 06:44:21,180 - kiteconnect.ticker - Thread-1 (run) - ERROR - Connection closed: 1006 - connection was closed uncleanly (WebSocket opening handshake timeout (peer did not finish the opening handshake in time))
    2022-09-03 06:44:21,667 - kiteconnect.ticker - Thread-1 (run) - ERROR - Connection error: 1006 - connection was closed uncleanly (None)
    2022-09-03 06:44:21,983 - kiteconnect.ticker - Thread-1 (run) - ERROR - Connection closed: 1006 - connection was closed uncleanly (None)
    I hope there is a solution for this!
  • rakeshr
    peer did not finish the opening handshake in time
    This usually happens when ws takes longer to complete a handshake i.e WebSocket handshake timeout field, majorly due to heavy load. You need to inspect the callback ticker instance here.