Order request timed out. Please check the order book and confirm before placing again.

Rusabh_Mehta
Good afternoon team,
"Order request timed out. Please check the order book and confirm before placing again."
The above error prompted in my programme while my code was about to square off my trades.
This error also occurred a few days back as well but I had read about the exact same issue on another thread where you said that the order placement management system was responsible for this. So, I thought it would be resolved soon but till now it hasn't been resolved.
Kindly, take the necessary actions required as this kind of error can thrash an Algo trader's confidence. As, it is not in our Hands to deal with it.
I am using your kite connect for sometime now but this error wasn't occurring before but in the past week it has already occurred twice.
Till now you all have done an exceptional job in building this system but these server issues would make it difficult to trade through your platform.
Even you know that due to this error people can face huge losses.
I hope you would look into this matter soon.
Thank you.
@sujith @rakeshr @Matti
  • pingmanoj
    pingmanoj edited October 2021
    This has been a serious issue. Please sort out the Timed out issue at the earliest. Thank.
  • gaurmmec
    I did face multiple issues on 21-Oct Thursday. Order Request Timeout, NetworkException, DataException(kitetrade-oms)