Insufficient permission for that call

karanKap
Hi , I am facing kiteconnect.exceptions.PermissionException: Insufficient permission for that call while using historical_data API, I have created new account 2 days ago, facing same issue , tried logout and login from kite.trade but nothing works , can someone help me with this
  • sujith
    Can you private message the api_key? We will get it checked and refund the amount. You may have to resubscribe again.
  • negative
    Hi, i am facing the same issue. i just purchased both developer account and historical data addon. and i am trying to use the historical data endpoint. Getting this error - "Incorrect `api_key` or `access_token`" Please help, @sujith Thanks!
  • rakeshr
    Getting this error - "Incorrect `api_key` or `access_token`"
    This is not related to the above issue, of insufficient permission but to the use of the wrong access token or API key. Go through the login FAQs here.
  • jayantahom
    jayantahom edited October 2023
    @sujith getting the following error "message":"Incorrect `api_key` or `access_token`". I have re-verified the API key and regenerated the access token multiple times but still getting the same error. Can you please help? Thanks in advance.
  • sujith
    Can you private message the api_key? We will check and get back to you.
  • jayantahom
    @sujith I have sent you api_key in a private message.
  • bharath0920
    I am also facing the similiar issue. what is the solution for this issue ?
  • sujith
    Can you go to app details page on developers console and see if you have an active historical data subscription.