Incorrect Historical Data

WN1867
Hi, EOD OHLC data fetch from kite connect API is Differing for Instrument NIFTY21JANFUT and NFTY 50, crosschecked with NSE website and there is a noticeable difference between OHLC of KITE API and NSE Website, Please Explain why is this so?
Also, 1minute historical data values are different for Instrument NIFTY21JANFUT, a detailed comparison is present in the Excel file attached below.
Please check and let me know why there is a difference between EOD OHLC as well as in 1minute data compared to NSE website.
  • rakeshr
    @WN1867
    Are you comparing the NSE Tame chart w.r.t kite connect historical data?
    If yes, you can go through this article to understand, why differences can exist between the 2 chart platforms.
  • WN1867
    I am not talking about charts, I have a subscription to Kite API Historical data using which I had Fetched Nifty Spot 21th Jan EOD OHLC, NIFTY Jan Futures 21th JAN EOD OHLC, and Nifty Jan Futures 1minute tick data.
    Compared all the above data points with NSE Website and they were not MAtching
  • sujith
    Can you let us know from where you downloaded minute data for Nifty derivatives?