Is this possible to get SUPERTREND buy/sell signals in PHP KiteConnect?

bhumi
Hi,
Can anyone suggest or share the code to generate the Buy/Sell Signal for the Super Trend?
  • bhumi
    @sujith Please comment !!
  • bhumi
    @vivek Can you please suggest how to get TickData by using Kite Connect API?
  • tonystark
    tonystark edited June 2018
    @bhumi Ticker is not available in KiteConnect PHP client. This is because PHP is a backend scripting language and it is not appropriate to have long living WebSocket(TCP) connection inside a PHP script.

You can use KiteConnectJS library and fetch ticks in your browser and you can call your PHP backend from the browser using AJAX or Fetch API.
  • bhumi
    @tonystark Thanks !

Can you please also suggest how to get the Tick Data according to the symbol and its communication with connect.js?
  • tonystark
    @bhumi I believe you are new to such things. If I'm right I suggest you learn how these things actually work and familiarize them because jumping directly into implementation will be extremely difficult for a beginner.

If you are comfortable in using python I would suggest using our python client which has both APIs and ticker in the same package.

To answer your question refer this answer from StackOverflow. Basically, you have to call the PHP script that processes the ticks using AJAX whenever you get a tick from the JS library.
  • bhumi
    @tonystark Thanks for your response.
    I have no issues with php , Ajax and its communication. Before this , I have used kiteconnect.php file and by using ltp value, I had formed 4 strategies.

But, now I have to place Buy and Sell order according to the Super Trend / Renko chart. So, I need Symbol Tick Data.
    And on the basis of the tick data, next buy or sell order should be placed.

Trying to implement Auto Jobbing for Super Trend / Renko chart.