Units for squareoff, stoploss and trailing_stoploss parameters

thepunisher
This question is regarding intraday equity trading. - https://kite.trade/docs/connect/v3/orders/#bracket-order-bo-parameters

What units do these parameters take? Percentage or INR (share price)?
  • sujith
    You can check out this thread.
  • thepunisher
    @sujith Thanks. So if I want a stop loss of 1% and a target of 3%, I must take the LTP and multiple it by 0.01 or 0.03 and modulus it by the tick size right?
  • rakeshr
    So if I want a stop loss of 1% and a target of 3%, I must take the LTP and multiple it by 0.01 or 0.03 and modulus it by the tick size right?
    Yes, and also make sure it's not exceeding the circuit limit.
  • MBRDev
    Hi Sujith,
    I understand that Zerodha stopped Bracket Orders through the Kite web app, but will this be allowed using KITE API? If so please direct me to some examples.
    Thanks,
  • rakeshr
    I understand that Zerodha stopped Bracket Orders through the Kite web app, but will this be allowed using KITE API?
    No, BO is not allowed through APIs as well, as well including web and app-based trading terminals.
    As, an alternative you can try two-leg OCO GTT, check the detailed documention here.
  • MBRDev
    Hello Rakesh,
    Thanks for a quick update on this request, if we go with two-leg OCO GTT if one order executed do we need to cancel the other order or automatically canceled it by the system.

• rakeshr
    As the documentation states here, It expects two trigger values and executes the corresponding order in
    the orders array when either of the trigger value is reached, the other order is lain dormant
    . So, if anyone trigger price is reached, the other will become active.