Impressed with Zerodha's API initiative

Gjain75
Am truly impressed with Zerodha's API initiative, making it way so simple, and low latency. Probably first of its kind in India, to my knowledge, making data through API so easily available. Moreover, forum is a great idea. I am sure, one day it would graduate to larger platform like stackoverflow and likes.

I am a novice, but stunned with ease of delivery. Surely it can open up doors to many, who may not be aware about it. If Excel ready code is provided by Zerodha, I guess it can surely get atleast few more lacs of customers. Finance people like me understand only Excel (not coding) and would find this very useful.

@rakeshr
  • sujith
    There is a Kite Connect Excel library by @HowUTrade and team. You can talk to them and figure out how to get started.
  • Gjain75
    @sujith Thanks for info. They have a lifetime paid subscription of Rs. 20k. If they can offer a monthly subscription, it would be helpful. Not sure at this stage how much useful it would be, so hesitant of committing large amount. Like I bought zerodha's API because it was economically priced, pay as you go. After using it am loving it.
  • Gjain75
    @sujith @rakeshr is there bonds and gsec data also available like ccil?
  • sujith
    sujith edited September 2021
    @Gjain75,
    Kite Connect only supports the bonds that are traded on the exchanges. NSE and BSE in particular.
    Bonds of CCIL are not traded on the exchange.

PS: Please create a new thread for new queries, this answer gets hidden and others looking for the same can't search this.
  • Gjain75
    @sujith thanks. Noted suggestion.